Mar 21, 2009

Sucking up to Life !

LOL.. do I look like a sucker... hahahaha. man yesterday I received a mail from an unknown person from the mail ID joyphilp32@yahoo.com. please read the below you will understand...

1st Mail from Joy Philp ( Looks related to some royal family...lol hahahaha)

Hi,

My name isJoy,am a young girl of 23years old,single and never married before,am 5.7ft tall,Slim stature,open minded,honest,trusted,and caring and just to mention but a little.I hope honesty and trust they say build a strong relationship.That is why I have the confident to write you this brief mail.

Though we have not meet each other before but I have the believe that it takes nothing for one to know one..I will like to hear from you so that we can get to know better and would send you my pictures soos as I receive your reply.you can reach me through my email address:

I am not of the beauty type but I think I have the beauty of the mind.Feel free and contact me if you are of good and decent origin. I do not care were my kind of friend comes from provided he/she is a decent person.
Please I'm waiting eagerly to see your mail soon.

Remain healthy

Yours Sincerely,


Joy


For which I responded polietly...


Thanks Joy for your mail. May I know where you got my email ID? You should be someone I know or someone who knows one of my friend. Who are you? Where are you from? What do you do? and who gave you this mail ID?

S


Again I got the below mail today...what a joke...

My Dearest Darling,


Thanks for your reply to my mail. How are you today and how about your health? Hope you are fine and good, if so thanks be to God.


I'm Miss Joy Kennedy, the only daughter of the formal Adviser to the formal President, Charles Taylor of Liberian. Doctor Philip Kennedy, On Nov 24th 2006 my Father was involved in a ghastly auto accident in Michigan United States of America which led to his death.

During tenure my Father collected $6.700, 000.00 (six million Seven hundred thousand US dollars) for crude oil allocation given to him by the Liberian government then before his death, this money my father deposited it in his foreign domiciliary bank account and for security reasons,my father used my name as the beneficiary/next of kin to this deposit.


Before my father gave up the ghost he advised me not to move the money back to Liberia because of the present government intervention, so I have decided to move it to a foreign country where I'll invest, establish myself and complete my education.

Consider my situation as an Orphan and come to my rescue, I want you to help me, I will offer you 10% of the money as reward for assisting me while 5% has been mapped out for any expenses incurred during the course of this transaction as the remaining part of the money will be used for good investments in your country under your care when the bank transferred the money into your bank account.


I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me
since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hides away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily for me she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.this is the reason why I contacted you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.


Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message from you indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. I am staying at the female hostel here in the refugee camp. Awaiting your urgent and positive response.


Please do keep this only to yourself, please I beg you not to disclose it to anyone till I come over to your country once the bank transfered the money into your bank account,just because I don't want anything to happen to me here in this refugee camp.

Let your heart and goodness be guarded towards me.

Yours Sincerely,

Joy


Now, can anyone tell me am I a sucker?...hahaha... man this is the heights... who the F#$% is going to even get into this S$%^? Not me really... these are people from somewhere who think the world is full of suckers and someone will fall for this trap.

All you people out there be careful and cautious of these kind of mails, these are fake and they tend to miserably take our hard earned money. Be aware... :) hahahaha I still cant believe I might have been looked as a sucker... heheheh... god bless this lady... for I am going to respond to her second mail, which is not pleasant and I dont want to post it here...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Only the willingness to debate and respect each other’s views keeps the spirit of democracy and freedom alive. Keep up the good work. Hey, by the way, do you mind taking a look at this new website www.indianewsupdates.com . It has various interesting sections. You can also participate in the OPINION POLL in this website.

Kindly note: The comments section is having problems so you may not be able to comment right now but it will available in a few days. We are also planning to get Live Cricket in our website within this week.

Dear friend, if you have any suggestions or information or news which you think has been ignored by the mainstream media, kindly let us know. We will try to implement that in our website. At present, the standard of our website might not be as high as that of other big websites but we promise you that you will witness improvement with each passing day.

Kindly go through the entire website. Who knows, it might just have the right kind of stuff that you are looking for. If you like this website, can you please recommend it to at least 5 of your friends. Your little help would help us in a big way.

Thank you,

The Future Mantra