Dec 23, 2008

Boston - Day 7,8 & 9

Boston – My sister and I left for Boston. The funny part is we forgot to check the weather forecast and planned our trip. Once we reached Boston we realised, Boston is going to have a snow storm, OMG we had the beautiful Boston covered with snow in a matter of few hours after we landed. All I could see was white snow covered landscapes and nothing more, though it was fun to be around with friends, Satya, his life Sharmista their 2 kids Sahil and Shobhan (The kids were so adorable and well behaved). We stayed with Satya in his house in Lexington few miles from the main Boston city.

We visited MIT – Massachusetts Institution of Technology and the Harvard which is located in Boston. Did a bit of shopping at the Burlington mall, we also had lunch at “Pongal” an Indian restaurant, it was just amazing food which reminded me of our very own restaurants in Bangalore.

Few pictures from Boston, most - not really, all of them are snow shot pictures. Actually I took a good 30 minutes stroll to click the below pictures in snow I regretted once I was half way through due to the extreme cold, but again its worth it :)






























5 comments:

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

I haven't seen snow in my life so these pictures look so cool!

How do you manage the cold?

Rhythmn said...

absolutely gorgeous!!! :)
take care.

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's really beautiful there. Glad to hear that you had a good time :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty pictures. I've never seen snow myself so these are fascinating. :)

P.S...was Harvard impressive?

nil said...

Hello :) Just dropped by to check your blog out. Your picture seemed very interesting. Lol.
Nice blog, and the pictures are absolutely gorgeous.

Stay in tough. I hope.
Keep blogging :)