Dec 19, 2008

New York - Day 6

Well today planned to visit few museums. Went to the New York Historical Society, this basically showcases the great treasures, preserve the face of a bygone America. This stellar exhibition features most of New York’s History and its political affairs over the years from the good old ancient days to the present. It’s a must see if you are around New York.

After this I moved myself in search of American Museum of Natural History (Movie: One night at the Museum) which was just few blocks away from the NYHS. AMNH is another great place to explore the cultures and habituates of different regions of the world. From the beautiful animal statues to the cultural exhibits it was a pleasant experience. And of course not to mention that you will be welcomed at the museum by a giant Dino skeleton...this museum contains 4 floors, I was able to cover just one floor as the museum is huge and massively built and I have to hurry back to get to Boston. Will cover the rest in the days to come.




























2 comments:

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

I hope there is no copy right restrictions for these pictures. I have saved a lot of em :D

Srini said...

Dude copy right restrictions do apply for all pictures, though i will not be able to do anything if you post or sell them and I dont get to know :) do what you want with the pictures I care less...but beware do not take my picture and morph it to some animal and post it on the net ... ;)