Nov 29, 2008

F A M I L Y - A D D I T I O N

Hello everyone, just dropping by to say we have a new addition in to our family today.

A light cream coloured one month old Labrador. Long awaited, I haven’t yet told my mom and dad, they are out of town. My mom would freak-out, and my sister loves the idea of a dog in the family.I love him too. He is just cute and adorable.

Find his 1st photo shoot & details

Name: Yet to decide

Sex: Male

Breed: Labrador

Species: Dog

Date of Birth: 26th Oct 2008 (same day as mine :))

Favourite cuisine: Milk + Cerelac as of now

Hobbies: licking, drinking milk, peeing everywhere & sleeping on my chest

Finally presenting the one...





"Any suggestions to name him?"

8 comments:

A Beautifulmind said...

Lets call him 'G I N G E R' ...

A Beautifulmind said...

Hey! here are some more....

Happy
Dono

but i like Ginger the best...lets call him ginger...

Anonymous said...

Hi,this is Sarah from Interpals :)
I bookmarked your blog so I can keep in touch. That puppy is absolutely adorable!

Lokesh said...

dude, great addition to ur house. Call him junior or ross...wat say ;)

Anonymous said...

The CUTEST!!! Pyara!! So cuddly! Many many cuddles to him :)

Anonymous said...

Hi!^^ Hanizz here from interpals =) That puppy is soooo cute ^^ Pity it's not a girl, then you could have named him Vanilla ^^

Anonymous said...

how about COCO :)

Srini said...

Sorry people, my family has already named him after my petname "Chinnu" as he was born on my birthday ... so he is called as "Chinnu" :)