Nov 3, 2008

ART OF LIVING

Finally, I am back from my Art of Living 3 day course. It was a pleasant, surprising experience to find so much about myself through these classes. We at times, no... most of the times forget who we are and try to be someone else and completely ignore about our own selves.
So much to learn and so much of my life’s time wasted. I would have explained in detail about my experience, but it wouldn’t be fair on me nor AOL. You need to experience AOL in person to understand what I mean?

AOL experience for me was excellent and mind opening from my lost path of life. It’s not only made me realise how important my life is, not only to me but to the people around me. With that I rest my writing about AOL.

AOL course is in over 150 countries. Contact me if you need any guidance on how you can attend the AOL course.

Jai Gurudev

Vishalakshmi mantap at The International Art of Living center, Bangalore.







No comments: