Nov 19, 2008

R A N D O M T H O U G H T S

Ahh... It’s been a while since I got to write something. Been busy with gym, yoga and work. Right now I am not keeping well, just a lil fever and soar throat.

How I fell sick? Day before when I drank water at office, I knew straight away there is something wrong with it and felt I will fall sick. And presto within 5 minutes my throat went soar. It’s weird how at times you get to feel something the very moment you are on it. I didn’t go to the doctor. I generally don’t like medicine rather the whole look or atmosphere of a clinic or a hospital. I feel myself miserable and helpless when I am at a hospital. I really don’t like it.

Thinking of hospital, yesterday my DGM’s – Prashanth’s father passed away, he was sick for sometime now. May he rest in peace. So, I was at the hospital to take care of few things as Prashanth was away on a business trip to US, he has headed home now.

Missed my gym yesterday, planning to go out today so I might feel better. Will try and get back more frequently to write here.

No comments: