Oct 29, 2008

C O L O R S - O F - E R R O R

Driving down to work in office cab. I remembered a phrase from
yesterday. Two of my office guys from a different project were
dicsussing about work. Let me address them as guy1 and guy2. Now, back
to where I left, guy1 was saying 'how he did not get the promotion? And
how his Managar was empathysing his situation? Guy2 who was listening
ended the talk with ' It's just the Colors of error'.

I have been thinking about it, how is 'colors of error' related to
that guys situation or topic. Rather in what content did he mention
the phrase. Is it the quantamization of the error or is it the
behaviour of his manager. Alright, let me put all angles to this whole
situation and see where does the phrase colors of errors fit in?

1. The manager didnt give ontime feedback and coaching, which resulted
in the guy 1 faliur
2. The competency of the guy1 was not up to the managers expectations
3. Its just that his manager had a favourite who got promoted
4. The guy1 skills was not showcased at the right oppourtunity at the right time
5. The guy1 didnt share a good rapo with his manager

Umm. These are few instances or incidents which occur to me that might
have caused guy2 to say 'colours of error'. But, again I am not
convinced with my above assummption of the phrase. May be I need to
rethink and re write this whole 'Colors of error' thingy...


Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com

Ok, I am back to thinking about Colors of error, these words have a lot to say. But along the way, I might get you confused with my thoughts at times, may be most of the times.

I searched for people answers to this phrase "Colors of error" on Google and I couldn't find a damn thing. Let me bring to a close with my views, "Colors of error" to me means diverse behavior of carrying out an error, or multiple errors committed in a different way. Man, this is getting no where, let me just stop here and ask people all around this question…

"What does "Colors of Error" mean to you?"

No comments: