Oct 26, 2008

T W I S T E D T H O U G H T S

Ahhh. Today’s my Birthday, started with loads of tears at the Airport at midnight. My friend was leaving for Shangai at 2:40am flight 26th Oct. So, went to send him off. After which I left for an ongoing party at my DGM’s place.

People who wished me, my darling sis as usual called me 4 hrs prior to my birthday and wished me as she wanted to be the 1st one: D. I reminded her I still have 4 hrs to get old, then came wishes from my pal loky, Vinzz, Ashok,Rachana, Deepa, dad, mom followed by few friends. Deepa and I are the only two scorpions in the Gang. It felt nice to know that I existed; coming to the thought of being alone itself is so scary.

Umm. Alright, sitting at home with my laptop, Memories do come of my 29 years of life at a price, the price of pain. Not a wonderful birthday, today I have no one around me, friends are far away, sis is far away, mom dad have gone far away to my Aunt’s place . I wonder if it took me, 29 years to be all alone on my birthday.

Oh well. I can spend my time procrastinating on or move my ass out and hit the road and do something about today. Before I go here is what you can think or rather answer. What is "Chaos Theory"? I will write about it some other time.

No comments: