Oct 23, 2008

F R I E N D F O R L I F E

Not everyone has a great friend. Friendship for me is an in-depth relationship which is comfortable and relaxed. Friendship requires meeting the needs of both friends. The values of great friendship, peace, respect, honesty, compassion, trust, loyalty, fun, love...I can keep going on. The purpose of writing about friendship is about my friend good old pal Loky aka Ross. Here in after called Ross which expression shall whatever context so admits or requires, mean and include his heirs, executers, administrators and permitted assigns. Lol...Sounds like I am suing him. Now Lets get to some inputs of Mr.Ross aka Loky.

Ross and I are friends for the past 29 years; he was born on 20th Aug 1979 (2 months prior to me). He is been a friend ever since I can remember life, it’s been a great journey of friendship with Ross. He is a Leo where as I am a Scorpio in terms of Zodiac. Man you know how many times we have fought which zodiac is superior.

All our life we shared our views, fought, clubbed each other, studied in the same school, same college, worked at the same firm (for few months only), made friends, drank beer till early mornings, have been caught stealing at home, have exchanged our clothes , have been to numerous trips and have had some very wonderful un forgetful moments.

The sad part is, Ross who is working as a Global Manager presently is moving to Shangai, CHINA on my birthday the 26th OCT 2008, just 2 more days. Though his wife would be leaving in a months time. I will miss him a lots. No one to drink beer on weekends, no one to share my views. But as someone says, every good thing needs to come to an end. Lol Man doesn’t me sound weird. Just kidding.

I am actually happy for Ross, who has worked his way professionally deserves a professional break. Dude I know what this break means to you, have a wonderful life ahead. I am proud to be your friend. But I will miss you the most.

Finally presenting Loky aka The Ross...lol

No comments: