Oct 30, 2008

L I F E s A B I L I T Y

These days I am stressed out with work, health and life thoughts on my mind. Lots of past things to haunt, lots of future fears, I need a break from work.

A year back someone told me about Art of Living . I have heard a lot about Art of living from my sister, mom, dad, friends and especially my HR friend at work Ujval Shankar (All of them have experienced the course). So, finally today I received a message about a course which will start at the Art of Living International centre Bangalore from tomorrow. Just came in at the right time when I needed a break from work to experience something different than usual. So, I grabbed the opportunity and have registered for the 3 day course starting tomorrow. I am waiting to experience the course 1st hand myself, I would try my best and update my views and experience here every day, for the next 3 days. Keep checking.

Till then be good.

No comments: