Oct 25, 2008

M O R N I NG V I E W S

Its 4:30 am 25th OCT 2008 just came back from a Night out with my friends. It was a nice time spent with people who I care.

It was a guys night out, we had few beers, rather enough beers :) and took care of ourselves with some light, hard and soft rock music. Like the few tempos which keep on lingering in my mind even now. I was with my pal Ross (read F R I E N D F O R L I F E) and few common friends, Man I will miss him in a day’s time and I don’t know what to say? As this is life, you got to live your life as it comes and I have no complains, though I feel sad I have a good friend departed from me for something which I feel Life is not fair at times. Ummm... Now it’s time to bed and I have some random mixed thoughts, I will talk to you in sometime...I just got 22 hours to celebrate my birthday or to feel sad for missing a friend.

What can I do?

No comments: